If you’re reluctant to smile because of damaged, missing, or not-so-perfect teeth, you’ve come to the right place. Simon Family Dental is pleased to offer a range of tooth restoration options, including dental crowns, bridges, and veneers. Dr. Simon and his team will work with you to find the perfect solution for your unique needs. Are you ready to smile your best?
Dental Crowns - An Overview
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that encase the visible portions of damaged or compromised teeth, restoring their form and function.
Here's a look at why you may require a dental crown:
- To repair a weak, chipped, cracked, broken, or damaged tooth
- To restore a tooth with extensive decay that requires a large filling
- To close a small gap between two teeth
- To protect a tooth after root canal therapy
- To replace a missing tooth by covering a dental implant or supporting a dental bridge
- To improve the appearance of a severely stained, discolored, or misshapen tooth
At Simon Family Dental, we offer the best available crown materials, including porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, and all-zirconia. We do not believe in a one-size fits all approach. Dr. Simon will evaluate your unique needs and recommend the type of crown that's best for you. Once in place, your restoration will look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
Dental Bridges - An Overview
A dental bridge is a fixed tooth replacement option designed to "bridge" the space left by one or more adjacent missing teeth. Dental crowns placed on healthy teeth on either side of the gap will hold your bridge in place, providing a stable and secure tooth restoration solution.
Here's a look at some of the benefits of dental bridges:
- They improve your smile's health and appearance
- They maintain the space left by missing teeth, preventing adjacent teeth from shifting or tilting
- They restore your teeth's chewing function and help you speak clearly
- They distribute the forces of your bite, preventing TMJ pain
Dental bridges are available in the same materials as dental crowns. Once in place, your new restoration will fully restore your smile's health, function, and appearance.
Dental Veneers - An Overview
Dental veneers are thin porcelain shells we place on the tooth surfaces to mask flaws or imperfections and improve your smile's health and appearance. They are considered conservative restorations because they require the removal of a minimal amount of tooth structure compared to dental crowns.
Here's a look at why you may require dental veneers:
- To cover stained or disclosed teeth that don't respond to whitening treatments
- To close small gaps between teeth
- To correct the length and shape of worn teeth
- To repair chipped or damaged teeth
- To correct mild tooth misalignment
- To improve the color, shape, size, or overall appearance of teeth
Porcelain veneers are made to match your smile. These aesthetic restorations not only improve the appearance of your teeth but also enhance their health, strength, and function.
Dental Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers Near Me in Tyler, TX
If you want to learn more about restoring your smile with a crown, a bridge, or porcelain veneers, visit Simon Family Dental today. Dr. Simon will evaluate your unique concerns and recommend the tooth restoration solution that's best for you. We invite you to call our office at 903-467-3786 to schedule your appointment or request one online today!